These gluten-free & dairy-free banana zucchini bread cookies are SO delicious, made with clean ingredients, and are free of refined sugar.
I randomly decided to bake these cookies today while Jordyn was napping and I’m SO glad that I did!! They’re perfectly moist and SOOO incredibly delicious!!
I am so excited for Emma to get home from school today because there’s a big plate of these sitting out waiting for her. I feel like the best mama today – like a mama from the 1950’s that has milk and cookies waiting for her kids when they return home from school.
Speaking of kids – there’s zucchini in these cookies, but you can’t taste it at all! I feel so good that my little ones are getting a full serving of veggies!!
These cookies are dairy-free and gluten-free as long as you use a certified gluten-free oat flour. This recipe is free of refined sugar and is only sweetened with banana and coconut sugar.
These cookies only require one big mixing bowl and a baking sheet to make!! After you shred the zucchini, please make sure you squeeze it of excess moisture with paper towels.
Banana Zucchini Bread Cookies (GF)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
- Total Time: 29 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine the wet ingredients (eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract & banana) into a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add in all remaining ingredients except the zucchini and mix again until a dough is formed.
- Mix in the shredded zucchini.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop the dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for 14 minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool on a cooling rack prior to serving.
Keep these cookies stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or freeze for a longer period of time.
Keywords: gluten-free, dairy-free, cookies