This dairy-free and gluten-free banana pudding is so easy to make and is incredibly delicious!
This banana pudding has been a long time coming! I have literally been dreaming about creating this recipe for months and finally got a chance to make it! The outcome was a delicious treat that wasn’t overly sweet with a perfect pudding-like consistency. This recipe requires very minimal ingredients that are simple and clean. This recipe is free of dairy, gluten, grains and refined sugar.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
This #dairyfree and #glutenfree banana pudding is so easy to make and is incredibly delicious!Click To Tweet Print
The Easiest & Most Delicious Banana Pudding (Dairy-Free & Gluten-Free)
- 1 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy.
- Pour into individual glasses, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Enjoy! I added some chopped bananas & coconut flakes on top.