My favorite activity on a lazy Sunday morning is to make pancakes for my husband and I. We eat them on the couch watching the news and I love every moment of it. The best part is we get to enjoy pancakes that are all natural and good for you! Traditional pancakes will leave you feeling sluggish and unproductive, but with these pancakes every ingredient is healthy and will give you energy all day. Enjoy!! 🙂Print
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 2 - 3 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Soak the chia seeds in almond milk.
- Add all ingredients and blend in a high speed blender. If you do not have a blender an electric mixer works just as well.
- Preheat a large pan or griddle with cooking spray, or I like to use a bit of coconut oil.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter onto pan and allow to cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Flip and cook for another 2 – 3 minutes, until lightly browned. Repeat this step until all of the batter is used.
- I enjoy with date syrup or maple syrup, fresh berries and walnuts.