These apple nachos are the perfect healthy gluten-free and dairy-free after school snack!
I love making these easy and delicious apple nachos for the most perfect after school snack that my kids love (and so do I)!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Snacks
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 3 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Wash the apples and then core them; then thinly slice.
- Arrange the apples on a large serving plate, then drizzle the peanut butter and honey evenly over the apples. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top. Enjoy immediately!
Keywords: apple nachos, healthy snack, after school snack, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free